Once a photo album is created, new photos can then be uploaded and will be stored within the selected photo directory. Photos must be saved in JPEG or PNG format to be uploaded into our albums.
To add/edit photos:
- Navigate to Web Site>Photos.
- Click the "New Photo" button.
- Fill out the "Add Photo" form.
- Select a photo album from the Album dropdown.
- Type desired photo name. It is recommended that you give the photo a clear name. The photo name shows up in the associated photos box when you are adding a document under News & Media.
- Type a brief photo description (optional but may also appear on website).
- Click "Select" to upload a photo from your computer.
- Click "Upload Photo."
- The photo will show up below the "Upload Photo" button under a section called Uploaded Photos.
- The status of the photo will show up on the left, and the file (that you uploaded) will show up on the right. You can edit this by clicking on the blue "View in album" link on the right side after the photo uploads. While that photo is uploading you can type into the Name field, add a description, and browse for a different photo. Click "Submit."
- This will add a second line item under Uploaded Photos. You can add as many photos as you want. When the photos are done uploading, they will show up in the photo album.
- Once viewing the photo in the photo album, you can click on the orange photo title to edit, as well as the black description text to edit that.
- The photo's URL will appear on the right side of this row, with actions to edit, delete, and move the selected photo within the album or to a different album.