Before you begin adding images to your website or newsletter, you will first need to upload them to Fireside.
1. To upload an image, navigate to Web Site>Photos.
2. Select the folder to which you want the image uploaded.
Newsletters and Press Releases: Choose your office's "Upload Folder (hidden)" folder, since you want to use the image but do not want it automatically added to your website's photo gallery page.
Websites: Choose the folder that corresponds to the section of your website where you want the image to appear. For example, if you are adding an image to your website's rotator or gallery, there will be a specific folder where those images to be stored.
3. Click the blue "New Photo" button.
4. The "Add Photo" wizard will appear. There you can fill in the necessary information and then upload the photo.
5. Once the photo has uploaded, you will see the status at the bottom of the upload page. From there you can click the "View in Album" link to go to the album and view the photo.
6. Once a photo has been uploaded Fireside creates four different sizes of the photo: thumbnail, low resolution, medium resolution, and high resolution (the original photo). These are four different sizing options that use different photo compression methods. From the photo album, you can click on the size of the photo to grab the URL of the photo size you want.
7. You can also edit the photo, delete it, and rearrange it within the album by using the buttons on the righthand side of the photo.
8. You can then insert the photo using the image manager on a webpage or newsletter.