The "File" feature allows you to store files that can be associated with documents or linked to or from pages and emails. Files are not uploaded directly to any pages of the web site. The "File" area acts merely as a repository.
How to upload a File
- Go to Website>Files.
- Select new file.
- Select the file type, name it, and select the file. You can also tag issues that will populate under your issues dropdown (optional).
I've just uploaded a file. How do I link to it?
- The URL for the file you uploaded will be displayed in the Files section under the Web Site dropdown. Click to select the link, and press Ctrl+C to copy.
- Click on Pages and open the web component where you would like to insert the link. (If you're adding it to an email, go to Email Messages and edit your email.)
- Select the text you'd like to hyperlink and click the Hyperlink Manager icon (globe with a chain).
- Click into the URL field (if there is already text in that field, delete it), and press Ctrl+V to paste.
- Click OK and save your work.