Before adding your images to the Fireside platform, you may want to edit them. If you don't have Photoshop on your computer, pixlr.com may be useful for you.
- Visit pixlr.com.
- Scroll down the homepage and choose Pixlr Editor - Launch Web App.
- Choose whether you want to open an image from your computer or open an image using a URL.
- Choose your image. It will appear in the editor and be ready for edits.
- At the top of the editor, change the Constraint from "No Restriction" to "Output Size."
- Change the width and height to your desired specifications.
- Move down to the photo and crosshairs will appear. Use the crosshairs to drag across the picture until you can't make the dotted box any bigger. Move the dotted box to capture the area that you want in your photo. Then press enter on your keyboard; this will crop your picture.
- Click File>Save, and save the photo to your desktop (as a JPEG or PNG file).
- Navigate to Web Site>Photos, and upload the cropped photo to the desired album.