Now that the agency is created, you can add a contact for that agency. To do so, first go to People>Search, and search to see if the person already exists in your system. If the person does not already exist in your system, choose click on "Add Person" or navigate to People>Add Person. Next, follow the below directions:
- Enter the name, email, and business address for this agency contact. If you do not have a first and last name, enter something like "Attn: Congressional Liaison."
- Click the "Save" button and the page will refresh on this new persons profile page.
- Click the Contact tab, and enter any other contact information you might have. Click "Save."
- Click on the Profile tab, and scroll to the single-select fields.
- Select the appropriate agency from the dropdown, and click "Save."
That's it! When you start a new case, you will now see both the agency and contact listed in the selection dropdowns.
If the contact record already exists in Fireside, simply go to the profile page for that person, and select the agency from the dropdown under single-select fields.