Casework activity templates allow users to preset the script of correspondences between the caseworker and constituents or caseworker and agency contacts for the duration of the case.
Casework activity templates are assigned to a case when the case is created.
Before you create a casework activity template, you'll need a form letter (or multiple form letters) that are relevant to the type of case you want to create.
Creating a Case Activity Template
1. Go to Casework>Case Templates.
2. On the Case Templates page, select the "New Template" button.
3. Give the template a name like "Social Security," and click "Save."
4. Once you have named the template, the Edit Template page will appear. Under Template Activities, click the "New Activity" button to add activities to the case.
5. Set the Type of Activity (Letter or Email), add a description of the action to be taken, who should receive that communication (constituent or agency), and which form letter to use.
6. If you want to add another activity to the template, simply press "New Activity" when viewing the case template, and repeat step 5.
Once you’ve created your case activity template, the activity (or activities) will be applied to any casework record automatically, if that template is applied when creating the case.