To reach the audience editor go to People>Audiences or Newsletter>Audiences. Then select "New Audience" button in the header toolbar.
You can create audiences using affiliation and/or issue codes.
Click the "Save" button when done.
- Give your audience a name.
- Under "Include People Matching 'Any Of'/'All Of' the Following Rules," select "Affiliations" (or "Issues") in the "Choose a User Field" dropdown.
- The middle drop down will be set to "Is Any Of" automatically.
- The third textbox is where you can select which affiliation codes should be added in the audience. Click the textbox to open up the affiliation (or issue) hierarchy tree. Select which affiliations (or issues) should be added by checking the checkbox next to the ones you need.
- If you do not see the affiliation code that you want, you can create a new affiliation code by following the instructions here.
- If you do not see the issue code that you want, you can create a new issue code by following the instructions here.
- By default any child issues/affiliations will be included in the count for the parent.