The My Mail page is where you can find all of the letters, emails, and calls (both unbatched and batched) assigned to you. To navigate to My Mail, go to Mail Room>My Mail.
The My Mail page is a powerful tool to help you quickly find all the pending mail messages in your system, regardless of staffer assignment, response type, status, or batch. Here are some actions you can take while viewing your My Mail page:
- Use the filters on the righthand sidebar to see different mail records:
- You can review the mail assigned to your coworkers using the Assigned Staffer filter. This is a great way to follow up on an assignment to ensure its completion.
- You can view your mail by the type of response (email, letter, or phone call) using the Response Type filter.
- You can view your mail by its status (All Open, Assigned, Pending Approval, Rework, or Approved) using the Outbound Status filter.
- You can also toggle between your unbatched and batched mail or view your assigned mail in the batches that you own using the My Batches filter.
- You can mix and match any of the above filters when viewing the mail to meet your needs!
- If you need to make changes to or print/send any of your mail, select the mail that you want to handle, go to the Actions dropdown, and then choose one of the following:
- Modify selected items.
- Print/Send selected items.
- Close selected items.
- To view, edit, or print/send one piece of correspondence (You will be able to view both the inbound/incoming and outbound/outgoing messages), select the constituent's name.
- Furthermore, if you select the row of an individual correspondence record (by clicking the blank space between constituent name and form letter), you can:
- View this Letter.
- Print/Send this Letter.
- Close this Letter.
- View original form letter.
- View constituent.