Updating to Letters in the Form Letter Library
- Navigate to Mail Room>Form Letters
- Find your desired form letter through the search bar in the header toolbar, sorting by the headers or filtering in the right sidebar.
- Click the form letter you wish to edit.
Note: Both the hard copy version and the email version of a form letter should be updated to make sure all recipients receive the same text.
Editing the Hard Copy Letter
- Click "Edit Document" in the header toolbar.
- This will open the letter in Microsoft Word as long as these settings have been updated on your computer).
- The document may open on your computer's toolbar so select it from there if it does not open automatically.
- Note: Click here to see a list of available merge fields for formatting.
Editing the Email Version
- Click "Email" in the top-right corner of the form page.
- If you made text changes in the hard copy version of the letter, you can pull the changes into the email version by clicking "Copy from Letter" and choosing "Plain Text (recommended)."
- Change the subject line of the email if necessary (this is what recipients will see in their inboxes).
- Hit "Save" at the bottom of the page.
- Hit the "Preview" button in the header toolbar to make sure that the email is formatted properly. Make any further necessary changes and hit "Save," or send yourself a test email from the preview screen.