The My Cases page keeps all of the cases assigned to you and your colleagues organized and easy to find.
You can find the My Cases page from the main navigation by going to Casework>My Cases.
Sorting the My Cases Page:
You can sort the cases based on the following headings:
- Constituent Name (alphabetically by last name)
- Date Created or Modified (modified is the larger date, created is the smaller date)
There also are two search bars on the page, one located at the top of the page (for searching the body of Cases) and another in the righthand sidebar (for searching constituent names).
We recommend checking the My Cases page at least once a day to ensure you're aware of any new cases that have been assigned to you.
Filtering the My Cases Page:
The righthand sidebar lets you filter cases by:
- Assigned Staffer
- Contact Name
- All of your closed cases, sorted by date created.
- All of your office's open or new cases.
- All closed cases for a particular constituent.
- And so much more!