Only Account Owners have access to this function. If you need access to or assistance with this function please contact your Account Owner.
If you need to add new staffer or intern user accounts to the Fireside platform, follow the instructions below.
- Login to your Fireside account.
- Click the gear in the top-right corner.
- Select "Settings" from the dropdown.
- Select “Administrators” from this page.
- To create an administrator, click the “New Admin” button at the top of the page.
- Fill in the First Name and Last Name, which will auto populate the @mail.house.gov email address.
- Check off "send account activation email" box. This will send an automated email to the new user that allows them to create a personal password and must be checked to activate the new account.
- At the bottom of the page, check off the pages to which this admin needs access.
- Under User Settings for the Default Reminder Days box you can set a number of days to automatically create casework reminders. For example, 7 would automatically create reminders a week after a case was created.
- Click "Submit."
Please tell the new staffer to check their Outlook inbox for the account activation email.