Email correspondence templates are used with the Fireside CRM to enable responses to constituents to be formatted inside of an HTML message body. These templates can also be used to create personalized staff response signatures that are convenient for Caseworkers or DC staff who respond to flag and tour requests.
**To alter or create an email correspondence template, you must be an Account Owner. Additionally, since editing or creating email correspondence templates can deal heavily with HTML code, we are happy to assist in creating a new one or making edits to an existing one. Just hop into chat or send us an email at email@example.com.**
- Enter in the name of this template. For this, we'd recommend a prefix such as "YourName-Type of Template."
- Enter your full name and email address (as you want them to be displayed in people's inboxes).
- Click the "Save/Next" button
- All emails from the Fireside CRM have both a plain and HTML version. The only required information on this page is the [EMAIL-TEMPLATE-BODY] tag, but you can additionally include your standard signature (but remember with plain text, you can't have hyperlinks, etc.).
Franklin Roosevelt, Caseworker
Rep. Joe Congressman
1666 K Street, NW
(202) 621-5122 (fax)
- Click "Save/Next" again.
- Add the same information from Step 2, but you will note additional text editor tools to help customize this version (adding hyperlinks, colors, etc.). Click the "Finish" button.