If you have sent out a message with a typo and you would like to publish a corrected version of the email online, follow the instructions below. Please note that the landing page will reflect the date it was re-published and not the date it was originally sent, if the days are different.
- In the People section of your database, create an audience with just yourself by filtering the audience to only include people with your exact email address. You will be re-sending the edited message to yourself (and any admins on your account).
- In the newsletter section of Fireside, find your previously sent message in the Sent filter.
- Un-publish the item by clicking the Publish/Unpublish button.
- Edit the newly un-published message by clicking on the subject line.
- Select the audience you created in step 1 as the recipient audience.
- Make the text correction in the text editor.
- Send the message to your new audience (Note: messages sent out by the system will go to the selected audience as well as any admins on your Fireside account).
- Back in the Messages view, publish the corrected version by clicking the "Publish" button (turning it green).