When creating a newsletter, it is often useful to wrap text around an image, either on the left or the right. To do that, all you need to do is to set the alignment for the table that contains the image.
1. Insert an image above the text you’d like it to wrap around - Instructions for Inserting Images
2. Right-click on the dotted line around the image. Do not select the image itself. The dotted line denotes the table surrounding the image.
3. A menu will pop up when you right-click. Select "Table Properties," which will open the Table Wizard.
4. Under Table Properties, change the alignment to left or right (found in the Layout section of Table Properties).
5. Click "OK."
Your text is now wrapped!
Steps that won’t work
- Clicking and draging the photo to one side of the text.
- Dragging the table containing the photo to expand into the text.
- Typing text in the same table cell as the photo.