The Open Mail Report shows how much mail has been received, completed, and batched by each staffer, as well as how much mail has yet to be processed.
Click on the column headers to change the sort order of the grid or click on rows in the grid to add or remove data from the chart. The sum total of the data for all staffers is loaded into the chart by default.
- Open letters at beginning - Mail that was open at the beginning of the selected date range.
- Mail received - New mail received within the selected date range.
- Mail completed - Mail that was closed within the selected date range.
- Open letters at end of period - Mail that is currently open or that was closed after the end of the selected date range.
- Batched Letters Today - Mail that is currently open and assigned to a batch.