Fireside takes many steps to make sure you are only getting in-district emails, but every now and then, a few slip through the cracks. How could this be happening? Here are some reasons:
- No verification: Some offices choose not to have zip code authentication on their Contact Forms, which may allow out-of-district people to mail your office.
- Border districts: Some offices request to accept mail from split zip code parts of their district to allow the whole zip code.
- Record/Submission mismatch: Sometimes the information you have on record for a person differs from what they type into the Contact Form on your website. To find out how to solve this issue, read more about Contact Form Submission Data.
- Recent redistricting: This means they were once marked in your system as out of district but are now in your district.
- Please note: We receive all of our districting information directly from the House. If there are conflicts between your state election or districting board and the House, we encourage you to contact the Clerk of the House to sort it out. Once the House updates its information, Fireside will receive the updates.
Don't know which option may apply to your situation? Feel free to jump into Fireside's instant chat service or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. The Account Team would be happy to assist you!