While you cannot set up a printer for use within Fireside on your own, there is information that you can gather to better assist our efforts in configuring your printer for printing from Fireside. Here are the items that you need:
- Make and Model of Printer (e.g. HP Laserjet M602)
- Location of Printer (DC or which district office city)
- IPv4 address of printer (You may need to contact your system admin for this info) - This tutorial will assist you.
- Which tray to use for the first page of letters (typically the letterhead tray; this must be a single tray number)
- Which tray to use for subsequent pages of letters (typically the plain tray; this must be a single tray number)
- Email address of the staffer on site for testing (so we know who to contact to ensure our tests print properly)
After you have gathered these things, give us a call (202.621.5121) or hop into chat, and we will provide the information to our team of developers so that one can reach out to you for printer configuration and testing.