When using the Mail Room Advanced Search, there are many ways you can search content. You would first go to Mail Room>Search to use this function.
- This is where you will search anything associated with a people record including affiliations.
- Inbound ID - Every piece of inbound correspondence has a unique identification number.
- Email Text - Search the body of the inbound email for key words.
- Notes - If the inbound was logged with notes, you can search that here.
- Earliest Date Created - The beginning of a time range when logged.
- Latest Date Created - The end of the time frame to which the piece of correspondence was logged.
- Outbound ID - Every outgoing response has a unique identification number.
- Reply Text from Customized Mail - This is in the outbound of the body of the correspondence.
- Staffer - The person who sent the outbound mail.
- Status - *Assigned, Pending, Approved, Rework, All Open, and Closed. You are using the search on the status on the outbound.
- Legislation - This is another reason tagging legislation is important. You can search by bill number later on!
- Issues - Again, it's very important to tag inbound and outbound issues. You can search around these issues.