Fireside users can create audiences based on casework history and status information. This gives offices much more flexibility to find casework with similar criteria and send mail to those constituents using the Bulk Mailing tool. In addition, it assists in following up with constituents who requested help with a federal agency during the casework (and after). Here are the options:
- Agency: Find people based on the agency associated with their case. This is especially useful for targeting a mailing to people that have cases open with a specific agency for which there is a systemic delay (ex: Veterans Affairs).
- Staffer: Find cases based on the staff member to whom they're assigned.
- Status: Find cases based on their status. Choose New, Pending, All Open, or Closed.
- Outcome: Find cases based on their closed status - Favorable, Unfavorable, or Neutral (Closed).
- Created: Filter lists based on the date a case was created. This could be used to make an audience of people that opened a case within the last month or even year.
- Closed: Filter lists based on the date a case was closed. Similar to the previous option, you could target people who had a case closed in the last year for follow up.