Adding the Image and Caption
1. Upload the image to Fireside. Instructions on Uploading Images
2. In a newsletter or website page, click to place your cursor where you would like to insert an image. Then, click on the Image Manager icon on the toolbar above.
3. The Image Manager menu will appear. Navigate to the folder where you uploaded the image, and click on the filename of the image.
4. On the right side of the menu is a preview window showing you a preview of your image. Just below it is a box titled "Include Title." Check that box.
5. When you check the Include Title box, it inserts the image into your document, surrounded by a table with a special row just for the caption.
6. Click into the caption row to type your preferred caption. How to Match Caption Size to the Image
Adding A Caption to an Existing Image
1. Locate the image to which you would like to add a caption. Right-click on the dotted line surrounding the image.
2. A window will appear - select "Table Properties."
3. That will open the Table Wizard. At the top of the Table Wizard is a tab for "Table Design." Click that tab.
4. The column on the right of the Table Design tab has rows and a green plus button to add a row. Click the plus button once to add a single row for the caption.
5. Click "OK."
Now you should see is the image with an empty row beneath the photo where you can add text for the caption.