To insert an image that has already been uploaded to Fireside, follow the instructions below. If you have not yet uploaded a photo, find out how Instructions for Adding and Editing Photos
- First make sure that you have already uploaded a photo to Fireside.
- Log into Fireside and open up the Website Page or Newsletter to which you would like to insert an image. This will open the WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) Editor.
- From the Editor, put your mouse where you want to insert the image and click the Photo Manager Icon.
- Navigate to the same Album to which you uploaded the image.
- Select the file name of the photo you uploaded
- Change the size of the image under the image preview, on the right hand side. It can be set as Thumbnail, Small, Medium, or Original quality.
- If you would like to include a Caption, check the box for "Include Title," to the right of the size dropdown selector.
- Click the "Insert" button to insert the image.
- By default, the image will be wrapped inside a Table (the dotted line that surrounds the image). It will also have cellpadding equal to 5 pixels.