We often get questions about how to change the alignment of one bit of text, while leaving the rest of it unaltered. For instance, you might want your newsletter to be left-aligned, but there is a section of text or a headline that you would prefer to be centered.
Follow the steps below to center (or change the alignment) of some, but not all, of your newsletter text:
1. Place your cursor where you would like the centered (or differently-aligned) text to go in your message.
2. Insert a 1x1 table by clicking the Table Manager button in the toolbar at the top and selecting just the first box.
3. Without clicking outside the new table you just created, type or paste the text you would like to have centered into that box.
4. There should now be a dotted line around the text.
5. Right-click on that dotted line, which represents the table containing your text. A menu will appear, and you will choose "Table Properties."
6. Selecting Table Properties will bring up the Table Wizard. Scroll down to "Alignment" and choose "center" (or your desired left-center-right alignment).
7. Click "OK" and your text alignment should be changed without disturbing any of the text around it!