This is for anyone speaking on the call or moderating the live questions.
**Please be sure to adjust the video to the highest resolution possible**
Event Set up
- At least 15 minutes before the start time, the event specialist will log onto the interface to get folks signed in.
- Log into the full control panel by using the link provided to your office for the event in either Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome.
- Put in your actual name to identify you for the event:
- Be sure to mute the chat notification if you have speakers on your computer.
- Dial the host role phone number from a landline phone and put in the corresponding pin when prompted.
- Identify the line to the event specialist. This is very important for the Member's line.
- In the interface click over to the host view and change the setting to view screened only questions.
Starting the event
- Roughly three minutes before the event start time the event specialist will confirm that it is ok to start the dials.
- Once around 100 people are on the call the event special will count down (3 - 2 - 1) and then a recording will play (The music hold has ended, call is live) and then the host or moderator will need to begin speaking as the event has begun.
During the event
- When you want to let someone talk, click ‘live’ to let them speak.
- When you’re done with a person, click ‘done’ several seconds before moving on to the next caller.
- At the beginning and throughout the call the speaker/moderator should say: “If you would like to ask a question please press *3 (Star three) on your keypad.”
- Have at least 5 minutes of introductory text while the calls are going out and questions are getting screened.
- Create any poll questions used in advance or at the start of the call instead of right before you need them.
- We recommend using a computer connected with an ethernet connection and a landline phone to eliminate any possible connection issues.
- If there are questions that are screened that you know you won’t want to take, we recommend proactively clicking the ‘remove’ button to remove them from the Q&A queue and allow other questions to come to the top.