This is for most people working the call who will speak 1 on 1 with constituents to gather their questions
**Please be sure to adjust the video to the highest resolution possible**
Event Set up
- At least 15 minutes before the start time the event specialist will log onto the interface to get folks signed in.
- Log into the full control panel by using the link provided to your office for the event in either Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome.
- Put in your actual name to identify you for the event chat.
- Dial the screener role phone number from a landline phone and put in the corresponding pin when prompted.
- Check in with the event specialist so they can identify your line.
- Click the light blue circle with a dark blue ‘i’ to identify yourself as a screener.
Starting the event
- Once around 100 people are on the call the event specialist will count down (3 - 2 - 1) and then a recording will play (The music hold has ended, call is live). The host will begin and ask folks to hit *3 to ask a question.
- Then they’ll be added to the screener queue for you to talk to and screen.
During the event
- To screen someone, find their name and click the ‘screen’ button.
- Introduce yourself and ask their name and location and change the name field to match if different.
- Put in their question and star rank and hit ‘save and return to queue.’
- If they are not on the phone hit ‘cancel and return to queue.’
- If they are hostile tell them you have many callers and hit ‘save and remove from queue.’
- We recommend using a computer connected with an ethernet connection and a landline phone to eliminate any possible connection issues.
- Use the notes section to provide contextual information about the person you screened.
- Use the chat to send office-wide messages to other staff working the event.